SIG Windows Composite Door Range includes; Entrance Doors, Back Doors & Fire Doors
Complete protection from the elements and intruders.
Composite doors are increasingly in demand due to their thermal foam core and improved security. Research shows that they provide the best insulation, maximizing energy efficiency and the Secured by Design feature can potentially reduce burglary by 50% and criminal damage by 25%.
They also come with a range of benefits that makes them a real alternative to other materials, including:
- Secured By Design*
- 10-year surface guarantee*
- BBA approved*
- Multi-point locking system for improved security
- ERA & Yale electronic handle sets available
- Fire doors available (30-minute fire rated)
- Superior heat insulation
- Complete weather seal, eliminating draughts and heat loss
- Glazing options
- Guaranteed not to warp, twist or flake
- Premier – PAS 23/24 standards for enhanced security
* Subject to range
3 reasons to go Composite
- 67% of all burglars try to enter through a door
- Up to 15% of heat lost in a home is through ill-fitting external doors
- A range of traditional door styles to suit most tastes
For more information or specialist advice simply ask our team at your local SIG Windows branch, here to help!