Internal & External Cladding
Cladding is a colourful and versatile weatherboard that offers the texture and natural beauty of timber while delivering the maintenance-free durability of fibre cement or PVCu.
Suitable for both classic and modern designs, our cladding products are highly versatile and can be used alongside traditional building materials such as brick, timber or stone. So whether your requirement is aesthetics, thermal insulation, renovation or decoration, external cladding offers maintenance free, cost effective surface solution.
We stock a variety of fibre cement and PVCu cladding that offer a range of benefits, including:
Fibre cement features:
- Low maintenance, highly durable
- Available in 11 unique colours
- Easy installation
- 10 years limited warranty
- Minimal waste of product
- A2 fire rating.
- Fixed vertically, horizontally or diagonally
- Available in four styles:
- Smooth Shiplap with 150mm coverage
- Smooth V-joint with 100mm coverage
- Textured 150mm and 300mm
- Featheredge 270mm embossed cladding board
- Smooth Shiplap and V-Joint systems available in all white and wood grain colours.
- Embossed cladding systems are available in a wide range of colours to complement and enhance different installation and design applications.
- A range of trims, covers & joints available in all styles.
For more information or specialist advice simply ask our team at your local SIG Windows branch, here to help!