Solid Conservatory Roofs
Whether your customer has an existing conservatory or are considering an extension to provide ground floor living space, a conventionally glazed conservatory roof may not be the best option for them – The Solid Conservatory Roof is an alternative solution.
Our Solid Warm Roof System is designed to replace the existing glass or polycarbonate roof of a conservatory whilst retaining the original windows, doors, frames and walls that is completed in just three days with minimal disruption to the householder.
Fully tested and approved to all thermal and structural standards our system is a high performance insulated roof system comprising of:
- A pre engineered lightweight frame
- Two layers of rigid thermal insulation boards
- Internal insulated plasterboard
- Exterior grade plywood
- Breather membrane
- Choice of external tile finishes
All designed to provide an end product that is:
- LABC Registered which minimises building control checks and approvals*
- Thermally compliant – achieves a U-value range of 0.18 in England and Wales and 0.15 in Scotland
- Tested against thermal, structural and condensation
- Fast to install
- And fully guaranteed
*You will need to check with your Building Control office for local permission requirements
Standard Designs include:
Edwardian Lean-To Victorian
Gable Ended Combination – P Shape and T Shape
For more information or specialist advice simply ask our team at your local SIG Windows branch, here to help!