Here at SIG Windows we have launched new standard operating procedure to ensure customers that all Doors/Windows are quality control checked prior to delivery. Through this we can assure all customers that products are quality checked for peace of mind, also that we supply the right materials, to the right place, in the right time with no delays on their project. All Windows and Doors will now be checked against a check list and the customers order specification. At SIG Windows:
- We employ experts with a number of years’ service and wealth of experience in the industry.
- We use a number of well-known reputable manufacturers.
- All Windows & Doors are checked by an experience members of staff to provide products that arrive to the highest standard.
- We provide contractors with peace of mind that SIG Windows provide quality products making sure that their project suffers no delays, no loss of business or profit & no potential embarrassment or damage to reputation.
- We ensure that customers receive quality products, with no hassles, no worries and complete peace of mind
As part of this campaign we have pioneered a QC sticker that is applied after inspecting all products against a check sheet, which has also been developed, to ensure the glass/frame is in perfect condition prior to dispatch, thus establishing peace of mind in the quality of our products and our expertise.